Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monday Cheng call me 2day come make a CORN HAIR ..
den i say OKOK lo ..
xD
Saturday afternoon
[2.00p.m.]
i cut jor hair 1st de ..
den start make my CORN HAIR lo ..
haha ~
dada~
my CORN hair ~
like 陈奕迅 ma ??
xD

after tat NICK help me solf it jor ..
leng zaii leh xD

Almost [6p.m.]
i back home le
them go see movie
[Lun.Cheng.PHong.Sky.Cs]
i cant go ..
coz at nitez i gt sumplace wanna go ~
'逢莱刘氏公会'
at '中华独中大礼堂'
My look ..
hehe ..
ok mou ..
if ok den giv some comment la ..
hehe ~
at thr i saw dao MISS.LOW
she keep see ing my CORN hair n keep say me bad ..
hehe ..
but is kidding de la ..
n she also is today de MC
haiz ..
all unti ar ..
so so so noisy ..
xD

when i eating tis ..
tat mc
i hear the mc say
'gt a team come from SMKB de dance '
den i see is who lo ..
den is AH PING them ..
haha..
den i sms ping call her later come out peii me lo ..
after she dance she come out ..
but tat time she ady wanna go bck home le ..
sad
hehe nvm lo ..
when i sit sit sit til like a die ppl 1 ..
Pinz call me ..
ask me sum 2012 de thing ..
den ..
bck home lo ..
-END-

























No comments: