Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kuala Selangor ~

2day i wit my cousin them go
K.Selangor
for eat dinner
and
buy sum FREISH fish lo ..
hehe .
At buy fish thr i suddenly see dao a fatty (kiddingz) like
sok hao sok mian 1
den i see baik baik oly know ..
she is LAM LAM (my Sc teacher^^)
erm.
i think she Kampung in K.Selangor
hehe .
wit cousin going restaurant ~
-OH MY GOD ~my hair leh ?? -
-hehe.-
my cousin sis help me capture de .
lolz.




There view not bad de ooo .
juz WANGI jor abit oly ..
wakaka^^


never see my QQ cousin be4 leh ??
ti is him ..
QQ leh ..
hehe^^



After tat we plan wanna go K.Selangor de TESCO walk walk de ..
but got a small small accidents ..
Traffic line Sot jor ..
Coz infront de car suddenly stop !!
D3N
my dad also emergency Break !!
But
at the back 1 car dono .
so straight BANG my dad de car lo..
Proton Wira VS Toyota INOVA

Wira de front cover also lip jor ..


INOVA juz bit sakit oly ..
hehe ^^
Wira boy is a Malay boy ..
he very scare ~
if he not dark colour skin ..
sure can see dao him face GREEN colour de ~
wakaka^^

He so UNLUCKY lo .
Coz my cousin de father -----my uncle
He is a pefessional KEng Sou Gia ~
(He also job CALL MAN)
After tat ..
malay no money pay ~
so we go Balai Polis Report tis case lo..
HARI RAYA!!
Balai Polis juz gt few Police oly ..
walao yek!!

Tis also nvm lo..
den leh ..
1 report 4 polis do
(no waste lah ~~)

Tis also nvm lo..
den a polis take camera got capture sum photo
for the report 1 lo..
he stand on front of car setting a camera ..
set jor few minit ..
he say DONO HOW  TO USE !!
Isuddenly feel wanna say F-word wit him jor lo..
deng !!
in PoliceStation 1 hour sumthing den we back home le .
-END-







No comments: