Saturday, October 24, 2009

pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure..pressure
2day is SMKB-MP

2day morning im late le ..
actually my alarm set 6.30a.m.
but dono y when i wake up ady 7.42a.m.
nvm lo ..
i fast fast make up ..
den 8a.m. reach scul le .
when i reach thr them ady prepare ing le

Suddenly noisy
then went to go take a look at what non-strategic
That the outside mosquito spray oil
Outside of a fuzzy

but them still writing the Whiteboard
Gambateh××
summore writing sumbook tim ..
haha~

H.Ming ady Not smooth stinky reach the peak of the


But we are still practicing our lines~


Bar is also too much smoke
‘太过分了!!’
I am going to get downstairs
to see what can be carried out
under the activities of

But to no avail
but but A few minutes later the smoke dispersed
哈哈^^ happy..


After the legislature ex-senoir we play the game



after tat
we training Physical
[i haven take the photo wit my fren ]
[COMINGsoon]

1.BackManCross
2.ComenderCross
3.FrogJump
4.DuckWalk
5.FastRun
6.RunSumPlace3Round
7.BackRun
8.TigerWalk
(a set of i given de Physical)
Professional Photographers
Beat on the ground

wanna start MP ady~

Singing NegaraKu N Lagu KRS



MP started all dudukSedia
However, SizSiz pinch I always talk about to make peace


LastYear Ex-senior



I do not want to do pengerusi ..
so was very scared and worried..
haha..
keep thinking tis question~
Suddenly ricky told me
I did not pengerusi yes siz siz
My heart is like no pressure ady ..
haha~


dai ga jia In her speech..
At the same time
i keep laughing SizSiz wanna be pengerusi le ..
haha ..



after tat..
sherman start publication of a list
call 1
call 2
call 3
call 4
call 5
call 6
call 7
call 8
call 9
The audience is left only me and SizSiz
(At the same time i keep laughing SizSiz wanna be pengerusi le ..)
Summoned the last one is the greatest
Therefore, I intend to get up
but suddenly Sherman call SIZSIZ name 1st
I am a man on the left sitting in the audience
tat time i very very very Nervous!!
nvm lo ..
call dao me ..
i juz go n take the tag lo ..
NEW AJK KRS SMKB sesi 2009/2010

So Cute ..
after tat wanna me say
sum i will do wat in KRS on fature
scare ~ man!!
i juz say sum word den say thx lo ..
haha ..



Tis is i late jor no time eat de breakfast
i bring it 2 scul le ..


Ady 1.32p.m. le..
so i commpany my lunch 2 eat lo ..
haha~
NICE××



I like to do a person has the power right ..
but do not like to do most like Pengerusi ..
because I do not have much leadership ability
But if I have already is a fact ..
I will try to carry out its
Pengerusi!!
I'm
PressureDay
-END-

1 comment:

❤ SÿLvíá ❤ said...

congratulation. hope you can do your best next year and for now.