Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Scul+DNA+ULTiMaxX


Actually 2day at scul gt a special thing can tell everybody de ..
but tis is 'top secret' on Pinz folder..
any1 wan know come ask ant tWn members lah ..
haha ..
cheng xu xu ing ~
haha ~

1 toilet 5 ppl ..
haha..

Almost 3pm.
Lun come fetch go Pin home 2gather..

2day my look ~

my light ~
now i oly know tat light
got miror 1..
haha^^

DNA again ..
tis time go
[Me.Pinz.Lun.Sly.Daniel.Cs]


after tat ..
ULTiMaxX Studio ××
3 popin gia ~
(me capture ing photo la)

4 popin gia
(tis time gt me jor .. haha ..)


Raye n TeRo chat ing ~
tis boy i also dono he call wat name ..
juz know he is our popin new member ..
(be4 come popin is breaker lai de )





after few minit ~
~ ~
~~ ~~
~~~ ~~~
~~~~ ~~~~
~~~ ~~~
~~ ~~
~ ~


Steven SHOW TIME!!
wow ~~
wa ~~
wakaka ~
..ERM ..
..MAYBE I FEEL
..ULTiMaxX IS A SO FREE DE PLACE
..AT HERE NO NEED HIDEN UR SELF
..JUZ DO IT'S IF U NEED

-END-

No comments: